Monday, July 11, 2011

Day 6

We have hundreds of game photos but loading them all takes a lot of time. We are about to Depart for Guanacaste Papagayo which is about a 4.5 hour bus drive from the Arenal area. I am going to try to use Jorge’s laptop on bus because my battery is broken and I need to recharge my laptop. I’ll have to upload photos which will take bout an hour or two because there are about qty. 1500. Jorge has some game photos which I will try and upload on the bus ride this morning also and the rest at the hotel tonight. I have been trying to upload photos during the past two days but the hotel in Arenal only has connection at the opposite side of the property and its pitch black with a small light.  

More photos and commentary to follow soon…

~Cindy

No comments:

Post a Comment